Eggless Chocolate Pudding
5 ingredients chocolate pudding without eggs, No bake recipe
- Cooking Pot, Whisk, ramekins or serving bowls.
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 tbsp Choco powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla essense
- 50 gms Dark chocolate
- 2 cups Milk (Full Fat milk)
- 1 tsp Butter (optional)
- Chocolate Shavings (For Garnish)
- Mint leaves (For Garnish)
- Take a Pot, add the corn flour, choco powder, sugar and mix well.
- Add milk, vanilla essence to it and mix well.
- Keep the pot on the stove top and heat it on medium flame and bring the mixture to a gentle boil. Keep Stirring intermittently to prevent it from burning in the bottom.
- You’ll see that the mixture begins to thicken and begins to bubble gently,
- Reduce the flame to a low and add in dark chocolate cubes. Allow it to melt.
- Once the mixture is thickened yet still in pouring consistency, switch off the flame and pour it into the serving bowls .
- Add some chocolate shavings as garnish and decorate with mint leaves or fresh berries.
- Leave the pudding in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.