- microwave safe serving dish
- 1 pack Nachos chips
- 2 Tandoori chicken pieces
- Nachos Cheese sauce
- 1 Tomatoe roughly chopped
- 5-6 Jalapeño
- 2-3 handfuls Melting shredded cheese
- First begin by prepping the tandoori chicken, remove the meat from the bones and keep it aside.
- Now take your serving dish (microwaveable), layer some nachos until the bottom is covered and over it half of shredded tandoori chicken pieces.
- Drizzle some nachos cheese sauce and some shredded cheese on top.
- Repeat another layer of nachos chips, remaining chicken, cheese sauce and shredded cheese and finally top with diced tomatoes, jalapeños
- Microwave it until the cheese is melted ( 500 w for 3 mins)
- Serve hot.
You can prepare it and microwave it just before serving. Replace tandoori chicken is plain shredded chicken in this recipe.