Let’s explore the flavourful curries from India.
This curry class is Online and the participants will have be attending the session Via MS teams or Zoom.
The participants can choose to cook along or to simply attend the class.
The ingredients list for cooking along will be e-mailed once the booking confirmation is done.
In this online curry class we will learn how to make :
- Butter Chicken Curry
- Butter Chicken is a famous curry from India, Also called as “Murgh Makhani” in India. This is a rich tomato based curry with lots of butter and cream.
- Palak Paneer
- Palak paneer is a Creamy and rich curry made from spinach and cottage cheese. Paneer is the indian name for Cottage cheese that is made from dairy. It is firmer and crumbly in texture.
- Jeera Rice
- Jeera Rice is a flavourful rice dish made from Long grain basmati rice and Cumin seeds.
Class inclusions :
- Detailed e-copy of Recipes (Japanese / English)
- List of Ingredients for participants who choose to Cooking along.
- A video Recording of the cooking session will be shared at the end of the session.
Mode : online curry class
Duration : 2 Hours
Time : 10 AM – 12 PM (JST)
Language of instruction : English + Japanese
Date : 29.01.2022 , Saturday
Maximum number of participants : 12