Muttai Varuval recipe
This Egg Masala Fry recipe is a simple boiled eggs are fried in indian spices I love eggs and like to have it atleast in one meal on a day.
Latest Instagram Post, featuring meal ideas with Egg Masala Fry.
More Egg Recipes
Udaitha Muttai Kuzhambu – Egg Drop Curry
- 5 boiled eggs
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 3-4 Curry leaves
- 1 tsp urad dal
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Slice the boiled eggs in Half and keep it aside.
- Take a wide plate and add all the spices mentioned ( red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt) and mix it with your fingers.
- Next gently coat all the cut eggs slices on both sides with the masala powder mix prepared.
- Heat a wide pan and add 3-4 tbsp of oil to fry. Add more or less oil to allow every egg to get a chance to fry.
- Next add the urad dal, and curry leaves, sauté for a few seconds and add in the masala coated eggs one after the other into the oil.
- Let the eggs roast in low to medium flame. After about 5 minutes, you’ll see the masalas bubbling around. carefully turn it over to cook the other side and cook it for another 5 minutes.
- Gently transfer to a plate, be careful when you transfer it may be very soft and the yolk may fall out, use a spoon to help take it out of the pan.
- Eat it with dal rice or rasam rice. It tastes great with any bland curry.