Chicken Pops for Kids Lunch Box
Chicken Pops is my go to Fried chicken recipe to pack for Eshaan’s Lunch box. It is quick and crispy and tastes great.
- 100 gms chicken thigh fillet (cut into small cubes)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt 1/2 tsp (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
To Coat and fry
- 2 tsp Plain flour
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 3/4 tsp rice flour
- Oil (as required to deep fry)
- Prepare the chicken by cutting them into small bite size pieces.
- Add the ingredients under “to marinate” and marinate for an hour (at least 30 mins) in the refrigerator
- After the chicken marinates, add all the ingredients except oil , under “ to coat and fry “ and coat it on all the chicken pieces.
- Deep fry the pieces in small batches in medium flame until crispy and golden. Adjust the temperature and frying time to cook the chicken through as it depends on the size of the pops you are making.
- Serve it with a cheesy dip or mayonnaise or serve it on a salad.
Kadai Paneer | How to make kadai paneer
Kadai Paneer is a spicy and aromatic curry made with fresh onion …
White chicken curry | Chicken Vellai Kuruma
Chicken vellai Kuruma (White Chicken Curry) is a creamy coconut milk based …
Pepper Chicken | How to Make Pepper Chicken
Pepper Chicken Recipe is a spicy dry masala recipe, made with freshly …
Kadai Tofu Recipe | Vegan Tofu and Capsicum Curry
Kadai Tofu recipe is a simple Tofu and capsicum stir fry. Kadai …