Chicken Pops for Kids Lunch Box
Chicken Pops is my go to Fried chicken recipe to pack for Eshaan’s Lunch box. It is quick and crispy and tastes great.
- 100 gms chicken thigh fillet (cut into small cubes)
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt 1/2 tsp (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
To Coat and fry
- 2 tsp Plain flour
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 3/4 tsp rice flour
- Oil (as required to deep fry)
- Prepare the chicken by cutting them into small bite size pieces.
- Add the ingredients under “to marinate” and marinate for an hour (at least 30 mins) in the refrigerator
- After the chicken marinates, add all the ingredients except oil , under “ to coat and fry “ and coat it on all the chicken pieces.
- Deep fry the pieces in small batches in medium flame until crispy and golden. Adjust the temperature and frying time to cook the chicken through as it depends on the size of the pops you are making.
- Serve it with a cheesy dip or mayonnaise or serve it on a salad.
Vegetarian Thai Green Curry
Vegetarian Thai Green Curry is a coconut milk based spicy curry made …
Curry Leaf Egg Masala Fry
Curry Leaf Egg Masala Fry is a simple boiled egg fry using …
Shahi Paneer Gravy
Shahi Paneer Gravy, is a nawabs style cottage cheese curry, which is …
Mutton Kulambu (With coconut milk)
Mutton Kulambu (With coconut milk), is a delicious South Indian style mutton …