Chilli Garlic Chicken tenders
Chilli Garlic chicken is a very simple chicken starter recipe. It works as a great appetizer for parties and even for a happy meal can be served as a side dish for any rice dish. Its sweet, spicy and garlic the taste will remind you to make it again. now let see how to make it.
- Oil to deep fry
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 4-5 leaves Curry leaves optional
- 2 numbers Green chillies slit lengthwise
- 3 table spoon Ketchup
- 2 table spoon Water
- 1/4 tsp Red chilli powder adjust to preference
- 2 tbsp Yoghurt
- 3/4 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Garam masala
- 2 tbsp Kashmiri Red chilli powder
- 1.5 tbsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Plain flour
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 300 gms Chicken (Boneless) ( cut into 1 inch pieces )
- Step 1 : In a big bowl mix in all the ingredients mentioned below marination. And add the chicken pieces to it and allow it to rest for at least 1 hour or over night.
- Step 2 : Heat the oil for deep frying , ensure the oil is very hot. Then add the marinated chicken pieces to the oil and fry them until cooked well. This will take about 5 mins per batch. (Note the oil should be hot enough to fry the chicken it should sizzle as soon as the chicken is dropped)
- Step 3 : place the fried chicken in a paper towel and allow it to rest.
- Step 4 : In a pan, heat little oil, then add curry leaves and green chilli and once it sputters, add the garlic , ketchup mixture and cook it covered for 1 minute (don’t let it go dry).
- Step 6 : Quickly add the fried chicken and toss it nicely in the sauce prepared and turn off the heat.
- Hot and spicy Garlic chilli chicken is ready.
This can be served as starter or as a side dish to a rice variety.